Monday, September 27, 2010

Posting Dirt

Jan just loves to post dirt on people. She spends hundreds, if not thousands of hours, looking for dirt. I frankly acknowledge that I spend around 10 to 20 minutes a week looking for something on her. She likes to dish it out, but cannot take it.

One of the regulars in misc.health.altenative posted about her background. This was on one of the webpages (link now broken, see below) he posted. On this part of the page, Janet Mae Stidd is identified:

Janet Mae Stidd was born on March 16, 1939.  
Janet Mae Stidd married James William Drew (his second marriage) on November 25, 1970. Mr. Drew is related to a person, James David Drew, who has the same name as a sex offender.


After I posted the information to m.h.a. Jan went silent for several days. She did not post. However, when she returned the link to the webpage which lists her, her husband and James David Drew was no longer working. That link is now gone. Frankly, I do not believe in coincidences. The link was good for years, and, KABOOM! it is gone right after I posted it. There can be no question that Jan had them removed while she was not posting for those few days.

I secured the screen shots before Jan had them removed.

Jan will bleat and bray. She will whine to Google to try and have it removed.

I have this all saved, and if it is removed by Google, I will merely repost elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment